druid Starfall Quest, Crook of the Harvest

Jano

Dalayan Beginner
I'm currenlty trying to complete the druid starfall quest part 1.

Me and another guy are alternately camping(I usually camp the drake during the night and he camp during the day) the PH's for the "a dazzling drake emerald" which is supposed to drop the Dazzling Emerald. There are 3 items needed to complete the quest and get the Crook of the Harvest(2 of em(the old crook and the Rune-Etched Wood) are ground spawn so they're very easy to get). We've been there the past 3-4 days and neither of us have seen that dazzling drake and we are really starting to think there must be some bug that makes the specified drake to not spawn.

The camp is located in the area to the east before you enter Kaladim from GSM. There's a Goblin Highwayman camp(looks like an ord camp) in the middle of that area which are the placeholders for the Emerald Drake. So each time the goblins spawn I drag em to the guards(must have done that like 50times now). And we both still had no luck : (

I know the spawn is rare but everyone I ask say they had no problem finding the drake.
Would it be possible to make the drake spawn just a little faster please? Or just make sure everything is fine?

i know it tooke me at least 5-6 days dragging them to guards at least 7 times a day

mistapain666 said:
There's a Goblin Highwayman camp(looks like an ord camp) in the middle of that area which are the placeholders for the Emerald Drake.

You sure about that? I got the drake to spawn in a couple of hours by randomly killing the wandering drakes in the NE corner. I could be wrong, but I don't remember killing any goblins..

Yeah, I know in one day, he was up 3 times, someone was there killing the drakes for hides, kept /ooc'ing, that is was up again...

So drakes are the PH, not the goblins.

Nope, I got it all done =)

Thanks for the info!

I also edited the wiki so that other druids know about this hehe =P

Back
Top Bottom