Druid Starfall 2

Birlic

Dalayan Adventurer
You say, 'tell me about the cape of the devouring earth'
Artificier Sorgola tells you, 'The Cape of the Devouring Earth carries two enchantments. The first is the ability to deflect and absorb harm intended for you, and the second is the ability to increase the power of your swarm spells, allowing them to literally devour your opponents. In order to complete this project I need a Cloak of Ill Fortune, a Bonded Earthweave, and Wormwood Leaves.'
[Cloak of Ill Fortune?]
[Bonded Earthweave?]
[Wormwood Leaves?]
You say, 'cloak of ill fortune?'
Artificier Sorgola tells you, 'Garments can sometimes be affected by the fates of their wearers, though for a cloak to be suffused with ill fortune, it would have to have been a grim fate indeed. Perhaps you can find something on the many forms of unlife that invest the lands around Rivervale at night.'
You say, 'bonded earthweave?'
Artificier Sorgola tells you, 'Bonded Earthweave is incredibly rare - it can be recovered from slain earth spirits that have been bound as guardians to a place in the material world, but I know of no such place.'
You say, 'wormwood leaves?'
Artificier Sorgola tells you, 'Wormwood Trees are sickly, barren trees that grow in the Darkwoods. They only grow a few leaves every year, and said leaves usually fall off in a short time and then decompose within days.'

You say, 'tell me about the hoop of the hound?'
Artificier Sorgola tells you, 'The Hoop of the Hound is bound with the power to strike fear into the hearts of your enemies, lowering their will and ability to resist your magical attacks. In order to complete this project, I need a Dire Wolf Fang, a Lupine Steel Band and Words of Fright.'
[Dire Wolf Fang?]
[Lupine Steel Band?]
[Words of Fright?]
You say, 'dire wolf fang?'
Artificier Sorgola tells you, 'The fang of a dire wolf. Dire wolves, while rare, have occasionally been sighted around the Faydark forest of the New World.'
You say, 'lupine steel band?'
Artificier Sorgola tells you, 'Lupine Steel is metal infused with the feral spirits of werewolves. You may be able to find such an item on a particularily old and ferocious werewolf.'
You say, 'words of fright?'
Artificier Sorgola tells you, 'Words of Fright are phrases of power utilized by the mages of Elthannar, particularily to cow and subdue their undead slaves.'

Dire Wolf Fang - from dire wolves in LFay at Eldenal's entrance (confirmed drop - Ecolus)
Lupine Steel Band - from a wulfwere packfather in Sundered Mountains static spawn at 4500 -400 (confirmed drop - Brego)
Words of Fright - ground spawn in Eldenal's graveyard, on the grave to the right of the crypt door (confirmed spawn - Ozzadat)

Bonded Earthweave - East Badlands, near Kings Pass (Zhargard)
Wormwood leaves - Darkwoods, on the south of the river, west of the road, inside a big hole on the ground with a square stone marked with red ink ; loc = neg 1540 pos 640 neg 159 (Zhargard)

Hey sorry if I'd done anything you folk don't like but I did what i could to clean up your wiki entry to make it easier to read(whoever posted didn't seem to bother with the break tags that you need to keep everything from bunt edging together.

i have slaughtered many things around the area and still cannot find the cloak.. ive also walked around a LOT trying to find ground spawn.. nothing. found the sk one though=/

The earthweave u can get on ebadlands, near kings pass
The groundspawn on darkwoods on the south of the river, west of the road location, inside a big hole on the ground with a square stone marked with red ink. loc = neg 1540 pos 640 neg 159 :dance:

Birlic said:
Words of Fright - ground spawn in Eldenal's graveyard, on the grave to the right of the crypt door (confirmed spawn - Ozzadat)

Is this bugged, or does it just have an insanely long spawn time? We were there earlier today, and we could not find it.

Back
Top Bottom