Druid heatland spell quest bugged

Clamml

Dalayan Adventurer
It wont answer you after it asks you about the silver crown. I tried and typed it exactly what it said like 10 times now and no answer from telsa.

Nevermind i did betray them and now i guess i am screwed on getting the spell or join them for faction

Last edited:
its a no drop so how do i go about getting this spell??? very little information about this on wiki.. do i have to join druid and gain more faction with them?

i tried to join the dyrads to gain faction and nobody will talk to me.. am i just screwed for this spell for life??

Wow. That really sucks. I guess it won't make much difference once you complete the MQ, but that port is real useful up til then.

If you betray them, odds are good they wont let you join.

sad part is it has nothing to do with betraying them persay. If you join SC they tell you to F off (eventhough you didn't betray or get a faction hit). The text in that instance says nothing about hurting your druid faction or nothing comes up sayin you did.

That is allegedly why i can't buy my spell. I think the MQ and SC quest needs to be looked at a bit to add this little nugget in. Especially in the SC faction. like some kinda of note after the text that doing this quest would hurt your faction with X. As it is now, you get some invisible hit but without losing your current faction consider. Meaning, you are dubious to the druids when the zone first went up and even after SC quest your still dubious but they refuse to talk to you. This doesn't make sense to me.

The clicky Writ also does nothing to help faction to be able to buy the spell. Another thing that doesn't make any sense.

Wow. That really sucks. I guess it won't make much difference once you complete the MQ, but that port is real useful up til then.

i havn't been there since i did the MQ parts there. for a druid its just a tad more convenient but not a big deal.

sad part is it has nothing to do with betraying them persay. If you join SC they tell you to F off (eventhough you didn't betray or get a faction hit). The text in that instance says nothing about hurting your druid faction or nothing comes up sayin you did.

That is allegedly why i can't buy my spell. I think the MQ and SC quest needs to be looked at a bit to add this little nugget in. Especially in the SC faction. like some kinda of note after the text that doing this quest would hurt your faction with X. As it is now, you get some invisible hit but without losing your current faction consider. Meaning, you are dubious to the druids when the zone first went up and even after SC quest your still dubious but they refuse to talk to you. This doesn't make sense to me.

The clicky Writ also does nothing to help faction to be able to buy the spell. Another thing that doesn't make any sense.

So you dont see joining a group bent on logging the forest as a conflict of interest to the dryads, and wonder why they dont like you anymore?

So you dont see joining a group bent on logging the forest as a conflict of interest to the dryads, and wonder why they dont like you anymore?

the quest that has to do with the druid.. is a deal not a outright anything to make them hate you .. them be neutral yes but its a deal (if i am remembering correctly)

but they didn't talk to me before i joined SC so...

Back
Top Bottom