Dragon Faction.. How many heads must roll?

Kirin Folken

Dalayan Elder
I got my faction with dragons to Indifferent through the course of one raid ( You may no longer raise your faction this way message). I then starting hunting gaints down, after 19 Frost Gaint heads I am still only Amiable with them (had this since my first 4 head turns in to be exzact).

I was just wondering if anyone has a good break down on how many heads you need?

I'm guessing Stormgaint heads are worth a greater number of faction pionts as would be the Gaint Kings Head.

If its like the Dawn shoulder quest.. the Frost Gaint heads at some point will stop giving me faction adjustments.

Any info would be helpful as Wiki doesn't appear to have anything on this.

As I recall, 1 Storm Giant Head = approx 4 Frost Giant Heads, as far as faction increase is concerned. You certainly can reach allied faction with the dragons by only turning in Frost Giant Heads, but it will take you around 200 - 250 heads to do it. Its a long road to allied faction, if that is in fact what you are after. Frost Giant Heads certainly are the easiest of the items to obtain, so I would suggest parking yourself in EW or GD and loading up on the Frost heads, and then supplementing with Storm Giant Heads every chance you get.

P.S. Frost King's Head is not used for faction turn in... it is a seperate quest you can do once you reach allied status with the dragons.

Thanks for the info

Every morning I normaly play a few hours, I've been in GD at gaint fort bashing heads.. er hacking off heads :)

Guess I got a long road to go, orginaly I only wanted Amiable anyways so I could do the first Draconic Armor quests. But figured I would strive for allied.

Back
Top Bottom