Does empty essence cage ever bug?

Gawain

Dalayan Elder
I'm curious about this item from Claw Commander. Does it tend to bug on people? I'm suspecting the one I have on Gwaine might be bugged.

Reasoning: I've personally recorded 221 soul absorptions. In addition someone else has played Gwaine in CC to help a third person complete his essence from start to finish yet Gwaine's remains incomplete.

I'm curious about this item from Claw Commander. Does it tend to bug on people? I'm suspecting the one I have on Gwaine might be bugged.

Reasoning: I've personally recorded 221 soul absorptions. In addition someone else has played Gwaine in CC to help a third person complete his essence from start to finish yet Gwaine's remains incomplete.
no you are just 113 away from what it took for xenlan, and 120 away from what it took to finish lowakos, who took 334 and 341 respectively
EDIT: oops didnt read the part of someone using you to finish an aug start to finish, but that seems weird. maybe you are just horribly unlucky?

I posted too soon! After another 30ish kills I finished! Don't know full count b/c of ikuinen's time on my toon though

Back
Top Bottom