DING!!!!! vs ping :/

If it is, I is the sound changeable? That would be done on the client side if so right?

Last thing I want is a ping noise going off 350x or more

or a ting noise going off 500x+

No need to change anything imo.

I mean it may be nice for the first 25 and all, but after that, its pretty old hat, no matter what the noise......its just noise.

Syalara said:
Last thing I want is a ping noise going off 350x or more

or a ting noise going off 500x+

No need to change anything imo.

I mean it may be nice for the first 25 and all, but after that, its pretty old hat, no matter what the noise......its just noise.

Yeah hearing a 1 second sound effect every 4 hours would be dreadful lol. I dunno about you guys, but I like it when I ping. It's a small sense of achievement and reminds me why I'm grinding. You make it sound like SoD is your job and you hate it.

But tbh i was expecting a much warmer response from the community but I guess I'm the only one that feels this way. I think I'll just buy a gong and hit it when I ping from now on. Off to the trash can for this thread!

Finkk said:
Yeah hearing a 1 second sound effect every 4 hours would be dreadful lol.

You've obviously never been in a Gonobn group, that sound effect would be going off so often it'd be like an orchestra of ping's. :hmph:

Wow. I thought everyone else yelled "DING!!!" at the top of thier lungs thus drowning out the sounds from the game just like I do each time. I guess I was mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom