did jewelcrafting trivials change?

crunchy

*Web Developer and Fomelo Guru*
I'm not asking for details or anything I shouldn't be told. The wiki has the Gold Opal Ring/Earring at 120, but I've been getting an amazing number of failures on these at 115.

Some several weeks ago when I was at 111 (before the names changed on augs), I'd been getting a much better success rate. I recently hit 115 and took up opals again. From the failure rate, I'd almost guess the trivial is now 130 or higher.

On another note, does anyone know a cheap method of skillups from 115 to 140 or so? I've been making and selling gold jewelry to have it pay for skillups, but I'm at a stretch now where ingredients are starting to get really expensive, the product is largely unsellable to players, and the vendor buy back is less than the gems.

I dont think anyones been making changes to jewelcraft aside from aug names (though its possible), however, the wiki is not the authority on anything, and is in fact wrong on the trivial.

I dont think anyones been making changes to jewelcraft aside from aug names (though its possible), however, the wiki is not the authority on anything, and is in fact wrong on the trivial.

Ah ok. Thanks Ikaa. So I'm not merely crazy. :)

Back
Top Bottom