Desync Issues

hagencopen

Dalayan Beginner
Hello, i'm a newb to this server and im having some issues that are preventing me from playing. I got through the tutorial fine, no issues. I zone fine and have not crashed at all. The problem im having appears after i kill a mob and try to loot it. It shows a message that the corpse is too far away( which is why i assume its desync) and i am unable to cast spells or use abilites or even auto attack. Zoning clears it up, but after a few kills the same problem occurs. I couldnt find any other threads about it, so im assuming its on my end somehow. I would like to give the server a fair shot so if anyone has any suggestions they would be appreciated. Thanks.

one thing that causes that issue is if you use clickies on items when you are below the level rec. or try to use spells in situations you aren't supposed to like outdoor only spells in a indoor zone. though those cases usually don't mess with looting so could be something else.

I know it sounds silly, but whenever that happens, try jumping. Fixes it 95% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom