Decay Lord Grindrun's quests - part V bugged on second stage

radu

Dalayan Beginner
Hello!

It seems I can't get past the second stage of this quest http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Decay_Lord_Grindrun's_quests_-_Part_V

The stage I am having trouble at has me infect wildlife with Blackbloat

wiki text:
"You receive Vial of Blackbloat from Danmer Ziril.
Use Vial of Blackbloat on four a brown bear (Mistwoods) or a black wolf (Greater Faydark at Roaming)."

I've infected whole throngs of wolves in Gfay, I've tagged a bear in mistwood, I've made sure not to kill the infected critters and still Danmer Ziril keeps telling me he's waiting on me complete my task.

I've tried talking to the decay lord too, thinking the quest may have completed anyway.

Have I maybe infected too many wolves?
And too few bears?
Do I need both?

Please help ;)

This quest is trying, but I did both the wolves and bears in mistwoods and eventually completed both times I've done it.

I've stuck at it for a while and infected some bears in Mistwood. Now my stack of blackbloat has dwindled to 1, and every time I attempt to use it it gets returned to my inventory, with the message:

"Your vial of Blackbloat was returned to you. If you wish to get rid of this item, you must put it in a trash barrel. Beware that you cannot ever get it back if you do, and that this may break quests."

So ... apparently I can't infect any more critters, the quest mob won't replenish my supply (he just tells me to go infect more creatures in mistwood), and I'm also not done yet.

Any words of wisdom? ;)

At this point, you are stymied so i would delete the blackbloat and ask for a refresh. if you dont get any. i would petition it.

Trashcan vial, get a new set, re-infect bears and wolves in Mistwoods.

Back
Top Bottom