Dear Fuwok

Vitali

Dalayan Master
I saw this on Imgur, and thought of you.
P.S. - Sorry for lack of Bacon

2gTt5HL.gif

DjXQoPs.gif

psA0LEF.gif

83BIwK5.gif

5uafpBP.gif

edUXifm.gif

I used to make these where i was a cook nom nom nom.. id pair it with tomato basil soup fuck im hungry

I can confirm this one. I am from Wisconsin. Yes, that is a bloody mary, and yes, thats how we roll.

Has no one watched the Boondocks episode "The Itis"? The Luther Burger is similar and awesome. Also, a couple Christmases back, I got online and ordered a Bacon Explosion for the family for Christmas. I would've made one myself, but my mom's house didn't really have the facilities, and I wanted to help share fun food with the folks from home without waiting another year. It was so filled with grilled ursine essence that 10 of us couldn't eat the whole thing in one sitting. We had to get side items (hashbrowns, eggs, milk gravy) to cut through the power of the meat because I found out that day I was just not quite THAT manly (yet).

Relevant images and understanding can be found from Googling "Bacon Explosion". I took some pictures, but I can't upload them from work. Maybe later, but they're kinda underwhelming. I'll try to do better on my own this Christmas and report back.

Back
Top Bottom