Dawntide Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
A certain game under the development of yours truly is now accepting applications for Beta 1. Please go here for information and links.

Would love to beta test, but I can't commit to 5 hours a week. I suck.

It looks cool though. Interested to see how just one server will work out.

WIsh you could select more then one thing..

I consider myself an Explorer, Achiever and Killer...

konad2.jpg

WIsh you could select more then one thing..

I consider myself an Explorer, Achiever and Killer...

konad2.jpg

You can always add that in the notes part, we were only asking what you consider yourself foremost.

Definitely applying. I've played 90% of the MMOs ou there.. Except all the little Korean ones.

Probably forgot 2 or 3 of the MMos in the list of experience.. heh :)

Me, too (Explorer, that is). Forgot that I've dabbled in DAoC, Star Wars, but, I figure I'll either get picked, or I won't.

FYI, 3 char min on "State" is a bad idea as 100% of US residents are gonna put in the 2 character abbreviation for their state and have to go back and correct that.

Is there really that much activity on that forum. I bet this thread has more activity than that entire forum.

EDIT: Un, nevermind. I guess the Beta has injected some energy into that forum. Yeah, everyone go there!

Is there really that much activity on that forum. I bet this thread has more activity than that entire forum.

EDIT: Un, nevermind. I guess the Beta has injected some energy into that forum. Yeah, everyone go there!

That board has been pretty active for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom