Dawn tribe/amice

bigdros

Dalayan Beginner
When the factioning bug with the amice was announced, I promptly turned myself in for getting my amice as soon as I saw the message about it. I earned my way up to amiably or kindly the proper way. And when i turned myself in, my faction got set to max kos, which is below the default value. I have no problem with that, I shouldn't have gotten the amice in the first place since i never correctly earned my way to ally. But what i do have a problem with is some characters, that are too low level too even earn their way to ally the correct way, not getting their faction changed at all. I hate to be calling out anyone specifically so I'd rather not mention his name, but either this is an oversight by the GM's or completely unfair to all those people that had their factions set to max kos.

I'll second this post. Also, I know it's pointless to say that I didn't know it was an exploit, but I was told openly in /ooc to do this once amiable (i was already kindly) and I can get to ally. I said something like "/ooc Is there any way to get to ally with dawn orcs without the master headbands?" and in the public channel during the evening I was told that I could use this illusion thing. Did it seem almost too easy? Kind of, but then how easy is it to get illusion cast on you in that remote zone if you dont have it? So, should I have had any reason to feel I was using an illegal method when I was told this method in an open public chat? I don't think so... Anyway, I still love the server and everything, but it just sucks that my faction is now way kos and I had honestly worked it to kindly.

:roll:

In my opinion, you should be happy not to be banned. You were exploiting and people get banned for that, you got some faction adjustment. Follow the old saying: STFU. :finger:

We're still investigating and banning people who did not turn themselves in.

Back
Top Bottom