Dakka Moars

eqaddix_diosa3

Dalayan Adventurer
So apparently the quest drop for the stories quest was ripped away from the dakka moars in turruj today due to an incident that I may have been involved in. No proof was provided I can assure you about said incident and everything I was doing was within the rules and legal. If a GM would like details please PM me.

Due note: we actually found its completely possible to force respawns on all the dakka moars over and over, every hour, so that may have been part of the reason for removal.

As stated everything that was done was legal.

I was killing the quest mobs in turruj for almost an hour and a small group zones in and tries to leap frog me instead of asking to join forces or just leaving. After several wipes of both teams I cleared all the quest mobs, this apparently made the other group butthurt, so they reported me for exploiting or content skipping without any proof or even a conversation with me from anyone including a GM.

Then all of a sudden the quest pieces are ripped away from those mobs.

I would have really appreciated a chance to explain the situation, but no one ever contacted me. Now everyone has to suffer.

I was killing the quest mobs in turruj for almost an hour and a small group zones in and tries to leap frog me instead of asking to join forces or just leaving. After several wipes of both teams I cleared all the quest mobs
I think the main problem was more so that quest items that was meant to require a raid force to get was being duo'd and one grouped instead. This is something that should probably had been addressed before any butthurt incidents of characters duoing trash in a T12-T13 zone.

Next on Shards of Dalaya: People intentionally resetting Tar'loc for more QP chances.

Wasnt there some strat a guild was using to like, kill captain then mass gate out to get all the swarmers to despawn to avoid killing them all together? rip that strat

Back
Top Bottom