Dakka Moars

eqaddix_diosa3

Dalayan Adventurer
So apparently the quest drop for the stories quest was ripped away from the dakka moars in turruj today due to an incident that I may have been involved in. No proof was provided I can assure you about said incident and everything I was doing was within the rules and legal. If a GM would like details please PM me.

Moghjubar

Dalayan Beginner
Due note: we actually found its completely possible to force respawns on all the dakka moars over and over, every hour, so that may have been part of the reason for removal.

eqaddix_diosa3

Dalayan Adventurer
As stated everything that was done was legal.

I was killing the quest mobs in turruj for almost an hour and a small group zones in and tries to leap frog me instead of asking to join forces or just leaving. After several wipes of both teams I cleared all the quest mobs, this apparently made the other group butthurt, so they reported me for exploiting or content skipping without any proof or even a conversation with me from anyone including a GM.

Then all of a sudden the quest pieces are ripped away from those mobs.

I would have really appreciated a chance to explain the situation, but no one ever contacted me. Now everyone has to suffer.

Binsin

Dalayan Elder
I was killing the quest mobs in turruj for almost an hour and a small group zones in and tries to leap frog me instead of asking to join forces or just leaving. After several wipes of both teams I cleared all the quest mobs
I think the main problem was more so that quest items that was meant to require a raid force to get was being duo'd and one grouped instead. This is something that should probably had been addressed before any butthurt incidents of characters duoing trash in a T12-T13 zone.

Nwaij

Dalayan Pious Diety
Next on Shards of Dalaya: People intentionally resetting Tar'loc for more QP chances.

Binsin

Dalayan Elder
Wasnt there some strat a guild was using to like, kill captain then mass gate out to get all the swarmers to despawn to avoid killing them all together? rip that strat

Top Bottom