Daily XP group

Reprap

Dalayan Beginner
I'm looking to start a regular, daily xp group for those 65's who need to get some tomes under their belt.
5-7 pm cst would work best for me, but we can work out the schedule to accommodate those who wish to participate. Buffs would start at 5pm at the Athica steps. Send a tell to Oizo in game or respond to this post if you are interested. Thanks, Oizo. ( I know this isn't quite a PUG, but consider it a PUGroup. )

This is exactly a PUG: Purpose United Group(s) or Pick Up Group
If I'm online and not busy id happily participate in some exp.

Last edited:
Girls are the things you run away from. Originally PuG meant Pick up group(s) which are all essentially purpose united groups anyway.

I had never heard the term "purpose united groups" so I got curious.

First, I google pick up group to make sure I wasn't losing my mind more than usual and "pug=pick up group" it is such common knowledge that Google put that info right there at the top.

Next, I google purpose united groups and am bombarded with random results concerning Citizens United, churches, and airline information. Well that isn't very helpful.

Finally, I google "purpose united groups" and in all of the Internet and countless nerds talking about MMOs only three results come up. The first is this thread. The second is those words incidentally appearing separated by punctuation. The third is, from what I can tell, random words or a really poor translation.

I guess the point of all of this is that I will go to any lengths to avoid grading these papers and if you are going to make up stuff why double down on your BS?

Regardless of the acronym's more commonly accepted meaning, I kinda like purpose united group better; and think it fits into SoD's use of the term more accurately.

This one time, possibly at band camp, our group devolved into tribalism and violence over what OBO stands for. Friendships were tested, feelings were hurt, and I broke some little punk's fist with my face. Anyhow, here are some random PUGs:

People's Unhealthy Gaming
Passionately Undressing Girls (or Guys, whatever you're into)
Pretty Unicorn Gait
Previously Unclear Guidelines
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Underscores Gasping
Poop Up Gas
Please Upbraid Gently

nevermind clearly the donfolstar3 has spoken and Purpose United Group is not acceptable, logical, contextually correct, conceptually correct.
Hence forth PuG will only be allowed to be used to mean the following:
Passionately Undressing Girls
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsiliconvolcanoconiosis Underscores Gasping

Back
Top Bottom