Cult of Entropy questions...

Aillar

Dalayan Beginner
Ok, so I'm trying to decide if I want to finish the Cult of Entropy quests.

I'm at the point of poisoning the food supply in Underhill.

Does everyone go KOS at that point to Underhill? I believe I'm apprehensive right now.

And is the next step poisoning the people in Erudin? Also does it result in being KOS in Erudin?

Yes I went KOS, not a big deal though, and the clockwork guards will aggro you even with illusion gnome I think...you ll have to invis from this point, or hold you pet if you don't wannt to waste more faction (I hope there 's a way to come back from threatening, but I haven't bothered checking)
About Erudin you don't poison the people, but the animals in the woods nearby ; you don't lose faction with them, and anyway faction with Erudin is simple to bring back (kill kobolds ftw)

Dzillon said:
(I hope there 's a way to come back from threatening, but I haven't bothered checking)

Off-tpoic but: Went threatening with NP after Grobb Neck, Several Bounty Tokens and an illusion fixed it for me.
Anyways, I don't know if there are similar faction quests for Underhill :/

Yes it's off topic, since I mentioned the problem was about the clockguards who seem (if I remember well) not to work exactly like the usual gnomes. And there are no bounty tokens system in Underhill to my knowledge, just wondering if there are others.

Back
Top Bottom