Cult of Entropy Faction .... am I screwed?

Bamdaroz

Dalayan Beginner
I decided to go bsck and do the newbie Necro quest in the Newport sewers. Unfortunately, I fat fingered some quest dialog and attacked the vendor who gives out the Scroll of Reanimation. My pet went crazy and killed the NPC before I could make him poof. Now, I con dubious to to my trainer & the NPCs who sell spells. I can get around the spell part, but it sucks to not be able to do quests. I have killed the druid in the S Badlands over 10 times and also killed about 20 of the wandering trackers in N Badlands. All the kills indicate +Cult of Entropy faction, but I still con dubious.

Anyone have any idea on other mobs that might give a greater faction boost? My guess is Treants do, but the Necro is only lvl 26. I also invised and scouted Surefall, but any green MOB I could take is right next to a red trainer. Dont' get me wrong, I don't mind paying my pennance for being a dumba$$ but I thought I would be up to at least apprehensive by now. Any ideas, or am I just hosed?

Thanks in advance,
Bam

I haven't done any of the quests, but talk to Mujush the Mummy (I think that's his name) in the Sewers. I know he has some quests and I assume that give positive faction for the Cult of Entropy.

Back
Top Bottom