Crystal Caverns CoI Quest Drops

Slaariel

*The Only Real Life Girl Dev*
I spent several hours killing spiders in CC for fangs for the CoI quest "Stalking the Widow", killing over 100 caverns spiders with not one quest fang dropped.

In this time, I also killed the White Widow twice and did not receive the special fang from her. (Though I have it from a run a while back where it dropped 3/3).

Later, some friends and I cleared the zaranith fortress several times looking for Cursed Tarot Cards and received not one drop in 3 or 4 clearings.

Does this sound statistically probable or does it sound like comething has gone wrong?

Got all my Tarot cards no problem. The drops for "Stalking the Widow" however I have yet to see a single one. I did notice that the spiders are drooping the venom sacks now where they weren't last week. Killed the widow now twice and no fang, will keep at it but have not seen a fang from any of the other spiders there yet and I can't say just exactly how many I have killed. Hundreds....

You get the fang from a named spider. What the spider's name is, I have no idea (I am Silver Crown...represent). If the White Widow is indeed the named, then the drop may be buggy.

Someone overwrote the script file for the named that was responsible for adding the drop. Fixed. Looking into the trash drops.

edit: Same thing happened to the caverns spiders. Fixed those too.

Back
Top Bottom