critique this stupid character

At level 30 there isn't really much to say regarding improvement.

Get some rings and level up, you're totally fine gear-wise. If you have pp to spend just cruise the listsold listings on the website.

Get some rings and level up, you're totally fine gear-wise. If you have pp to spend just cruise the listsold listings on the website.

havent played in almost a year, was contemplating it.

I have 700pp to spend and some stuff I could probably sell(though for probably less than what I payed back then, think I have a fleshripper and a robe of woven fog).

If the changes to warriors I was reading about actually happened I regret picking ranger. lol.

though I'm pretty sure I don't have enough money to unbind all my shit. Probably not even my haste gloves.

havent played in almost a year, was contemplating it.

I have 700pp to spend and some stuff I could probably sell(though for probably less than what I payed back then, think I have a fleshripper and a robe of woven fog).

If the changes to warriors I was reading about actually happened I regret picking ranger. lol.

though I'm pretty sure I don't have enough money to unbind all my shit. Probably not even my haste gloves.

don't spend money except on charms

Scarlet blade of searing is a bad item that noone should ever use

when I bought It I was told (by the collective intelligence of Dalaya Beginners/ooc) that the fire damage would be interpreted like regular weapon damage(like warpmetal weapons and + magic damage), so I was like wow thats an awesome sword in that case!

little did I know that fire can be resisted making it pretty ineffectual against anything fire-related. However I guess doubly effective against ice creatures and still good against everything else.

There are alot of fire dudes though:(

that and my druid are my highest level characters, I have a 28 monk and a 29 cleric(leveling together) and a 25 SK and 28 shaman (also leveling together), also a 25 rogue that was originally with the shaman before I switched to the SK.

don't spend money except on charms

Watch Auction channel and scoop loots up at vender prices. And you can sell them back to a vender when you are done for almsot no pp loss.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that fire damage add bonus to his ranger fire spells.

Last edited:
Watch Auction channel and scoop loots up at vender prices. And you can sell them back to a vender when you are done for almsot no pp loss.

this is actually what funded my various character gearings. Buying shit from vendors and reselling. Unscrupulous but If it helps I only ever charged 10% more than vendor price unless It was something really good(I think I got some runesword thing I sold for 1500 (offered) that i bought for 500 or so, it was pretty good).

I have a problem with poor twinking, I would spend hours/days as a kid(12-14) in GFay back in the day looking for deals so I could resell and one day buy that flowing black silk sash for my rogue.

Unless something changed I was under the impression that elemental weapon damage failed its resist check a ridiculous amount. You would be much better off getting a ghostmetal weapon over that god awful thing.

God awful thing describes most of the loot from fire grotto

Unless something changed I was under the impression that elemental weapon damage failed its resist check a ridiculous amount.

This, but the exact reverse, on pretty much all pre-raid content.

Should have read my thread about item damage where I explained how you can pretty much expect it to be at least 75% effective unless you know stuff will be resistant, and even then it'll probably be at least 50% unless they're immune (then like 20-30%), when you had the chance.

Last edited:

Should have read my thread about item damage where I explained how you can pretty much expect it to be at least 75% effective unless you know stuff will be resistant, and even then it'll probably be at least 50% unless they're immune (then like 20-30%), when you had the chance.

is it safe to assume it will outdamage my mithril shan'esh on the haunted treant?

waiting to kill this guy right now

I am not going to proclaim I am an expert but a dev once gave me a 1+19 fire damage weapon with 5 delay and I beat the shit out of a 4 fire resist mob that was 7? levels under me and did damage similar to myself hitting the mob with my bare fists.

for the record I read that post and maybe remember it mentioning the only factors are the mobs level in respect to mine and the monsters current resists. I was willing to give this the benefit of the doubt until flamegouge did nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom