Council of Innovation

Azeri

Dalayan Beginner
I was recently promoted and got the rank of junior researcher in my Council of Innovation quest line. Unfortunately, the guy asked for my badge, but it was already augged in my equipment. I had to leave the zone to get an aug kit and de-aug it, but when I returned to the CoI guy who advanced me in rank, he wouldn't accept the badge... if I ask him about advancement again, he just tells me, "Sorry, Junior Researcher, you're not ready to advance in rank any further..."

So basically, I have the rank of junior researcher, but I am stuck with an associate's badge. When I petitioned about the issue, I was told to post on the forms, so, here it is! Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

This is happening because you missed several badge upgrades. IX in Underhill is supposed to be able to resolve situations like this so you should try the solution described in this thread. If that doesn't work you'll probably need a dev to swap the aug for you or you could try re-petitioning with more specific information (like the exact name of the augment you should have in your inventory).

The Associate's badge you would need to turn into the Researcher in the Heartlands for an Assistant's badge. Then, turn in the assistant's badge into Councillor Ix in Underhill for a Junior Researcher's badge.

after visiting heartlands and underhill I was successfully able to upgrade my badge

thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom