Council of Innovation Scraps

Drotic

Dalayan Adventurer
Graverobbing quest for CoI is borked from what I see
Scrap of Writing do not drop from basement mobs in Shrouded Isle or the drop rate has been altered severely. 4 clears not a single scrap

They drop. I've done several dozen clears of the basement, and many rounds yielded nothing but oodles of Black Blood. Pounding Recluso's arse is nice, but getting those scraps is time consuming.

FYI I have completed this quest 6 times mostly more than 12 months ago. The drop rates have been reduced severely. I would like to know if it is intentional. In my opinion intentional reduction of drop rate for this makes 0 sense.

12 months ago 4-5 clears yielded 12 scraps. Now I have cleared this 4 times with 0 scraps. How would new people even know they are slaughtering the right area if this is so rare. Also this is 1st rank quest and the drop rate now does not compare to the same rank different faction quests.

i completed this on one of my alts about 2 weeks ago or so. a couple clears yielded no scraps but some also yielded 2 or more. you are just having horrible luck.

idk, id do 2 clears with none..then get 3 on the next one...its pretty sketchy but its another basic time sink...can always play on the other box while waiting for respawns...

be glad you dont have to camp the fire giants in RSM for lifeward...talk about suck ass drop rate.

the scraps are very rare I did finish the quest took about 6 hours ... of boring afk for 30 min the clear everything in 2. This part should be looked at imo.

Back
Top Bottom