Council of Innovation faction/quest questions

Arif

Dalayan Beginner
I was just wondering if there are any plans to add more faction levels to the council. I had to choose council as they are the most intelligent, civilized of the three factions but hate to see those Silver Crown folk with their extra quests. Thanks.

Did you even read the patch message when the quests were released :what:

basicly it said that there was more to come both coi and blackscale would get there quests at a later date and silvercrown would get the next few quests as well and we hope its coming soon :toot:

wow... you mean it's now been EXACTLY one month since they gave those sc monkey's more quests and they STILL haven't given any for us more enlightened individuals?

(please note, this post was almost entirely in jest, although it is true that many of us that are on council of innovation faction are getting impatient. what i don't understand is why aren't the blackscales declaring war against the sc's over this?)

SlicerSV said:
wow... you mean it's now been EXACTLY one month since they gave those sc monkey's more quests and they STILL haven't given any for us more enlightened individuals?

(please note, this post was almost entirely in jest, although it is true that many of us that are on council of innovation faction are getting impatient. what i don't understand is why aren't the blackscales declaring war against the sc's over this?)

:rolleyes:

SlicerSV said:
what i don't understand is why aren't the blackscales declaring war against the sc's over this?

Cause they lack higher rank management due to no quests to promote their members. :toot:

Back
Top Bottom