Council- Brother Mine

gizmomanf

Dalayan Beginner
Ok, I was doing the quest "Brother Mine" as according to the wiki. I had 3 record of construction and proceeded to turn them into "a prototype" so that I would be attacked by it. However, after turning the record of construction in, the mob returned them to me without attacking. This part was bugged because the mob is suppose to become active and attack me so that I can win and then loot. I left sorcerers lab to talk with the quest giver, Envias, in thurgadin but received no help. I went back and tried to turn the records in again but it didn't work. somewhere in the process one of my quest pieces "record of construction" poofed. I then petitioned and the GM who responded said I still had 3 records of construction, however my inventory only showed 2. I re-petitioned because my first was dismissed, the gm said re log and of course I did. Re logging did not make my record of construction re appear. To conclude, i am now short 1 quest item and hope that it will get replaced and I hope that "a prototype" will attack me upon turning the record of constructions in again. Thanks very much for the help.

Well not sure about the "bugged" item, but are you sure you flagged for the turn in?

Having done CoI quests 4 times now, I found myself accidently skipping flags here and their going right to turn ins Since I basicly have the entire quest memorized. Which the NPC just returns them without proper flagging. The Prototype was of such turn in that I was unflagged for.

Did you hail it first? you have to fail it before turning it in. It is the investigating part of it. Also just kill for another record, it is not like another will not drop.

Back
Top Bottom