Coordinator Malika's Head (Final Newport Rogue Quest)

Zalman

Dalayan Beginner
I have killed Coordinator Malika twice, both times she did not drop her head, the head did not drop into my inventory, either.

Is her head not dropping or is it a rare/uncommon drop? If her head isn't dropping, naturally, it would be nice to have this fixed, but I don't really expect it to be a priority. If her head is a rare/uncommon drop, well, that seems wierd because 1) her head is part of her body so it should always drop when I turn her into a corpse by stabbing her with daggers, 2) this quest is kind of difficult and it makes little sense to have to camp a mob that gives quests to many people of various levels just to complete your quest.

It *should* appear in your inventory on her death, but you absolutely must be the person that lands the killing blow and you also need to meet the flag requirement. I'm online right now so please petition if you can get on and I'll get with you to see if you have a flag problem causing this.

Ah, okay. I will kill her again to make sure that Zalman lands the finishing blow.

If it helps (in case I missed you) the conversation path with Anlir as he offers me the chance to increase my rank again doesn't, "resolve," for lack of a better term. He continually offers me the quest to kill Coordinator Malika, the last string of text he speaks doesn't have a yellow bracketed response, so I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to reply to that to flag myself or not. I've tried answering with a few different replies, "Yes, I will kill her," or, "I will kill Coordinator Malika," or, "I will bring back her head," etc. but that seems to do nothing.

Update: Sorry for wasting your time, Xeldan. I guess my damage shield killed her the first time I managed to down her (I assumed that Zalman had landed the final blow as required because the mage was already dead by the time he killed her, <3 /s 8). I killed her again and recieved the head upon her death.

My apologies again.

Hmmm....Grobb faction and port neck or slight upgrade to hood? Not a tough choice...was going to finish this quest eventually, but if it means killing my faction there, than nah. I'll pass. Glad I found out about this "flag" so I couldn't hire someone to kill her for me. :p Booooo!

I'll go find a better thieves guild to join. The Hand is a bunch of suckas

Back
Top Bottom