Contacting an SoD friend

Gund

Dalayan Adventurer
I am wondering if it is possible to send an e-mail to someone if you only know the name of their toon? I have two friends in SoD who have suddenly disappeared.

One was a guildee who suddenly stopped playing in the middle of a raid and the last thing we heard was, "Sorry guys, I just got really sick" and we have neither seen nor heard from him since. I realize there is nothing we reasonably could do to aid whatever RL situation he may be in, but a little piece of mind would be nice.

If you know his forum name you could send him a PM there, and possibly pick up an e-mail address from his profile if he posted one. Odds are unless you have another way to contact them (a forum guild page, e-mail, etc) your chances are pretty slim.

Not to de-rail too far but I always thought a way to "listsend" messages would be pretty awesome (not that that would help your situation any at all)

I agree with the listsending of messages, Dimmi. In UO that was a really nice feature.

Anyway, I don't know their forum name.

I agree, it'd be especially nice for when you do banking of some sort on someone elses toon and wanted to let them know what you did.

I'd imagine it wouldn't be all too difficult to implement, considering a similar system for sending messages used to exist quite a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom