Coming back with a friend

Gorfang

Dalayan Beginner
Greetings everyone! Coming back after years off and had a couple of questions about the current state of the game.

Getting my friend into it who is no stranger to EQ but foreign to SoD. He's going to be playing enc/wiz and I was thinking bst/dru maybe. I was wondering how current are the leveling guides on the wiki? We are looking to level up together and wanted a roadmap to the mid 40s. Once he's in the mid 40s I'll group him with my 65sk/clr combo. This is my SK https://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=gorfang he doesn't have amazing gear but he does alright. Would anyone have recommendations for us leveling to 40s and then grouping with my 65s?

Do people still do treasure maps? I've got a ton of maps but with the pop being lower than before was wondering if people were still interested in Tmaps. I've got all kinds of maps from VE-VD in multiples that I'd be interested in doing when my friend isn't around if there is a group for them.

Also, looking for a place I can duo to farm money with SK/CLR

Be sure to hit up the new adepts, there's a lot of nice gear for lowbies there. You'll have to find someone to tank some of them probably but you can easily 1 group them up to about 15ish with untwinked characters and it's a good head start compared to other gear at that level. I'd just follow blessed zones for the most part though, the leveling guide is probably okay?

Back
Top Bottom