Coming back at the game?

v2wins

Dalayan Beginner
Hey guys,

Interested in coming back, but wanted to see how is the state of the game right now? I would either go back on my main (T8ish druid) or start a new toon and level up and experience the new changes (rogue or enc for example). However, are there lot of group opportunities from 1-65? I just don't want to come back and just duo content pre-65 all by myself.

Also, is there a specific class that is lacking community wise or for specific guilds that are recruiting?

Any guild that have active raids or 6-12 mens after 8pm ?

Looking for honest feedback :)

Thanks

If you're looking to come back for the 1-65 game, the next Season should be starting soon, where many players will create fresh, untwinked level 1 characters. I think that would be your best bet if you want to re-live the early game.

However, are there lot of group opportunities from 1-65?
pretty much 0 opportunities, but you can play in the upcoming season to play the low end with other people as fuwok has mentioned. try not to be late tho cause its definitely a short-lived experience and its easy to miss the hype train.

I just don't want to come back and just duo content pre-65 all by myself.
yeah i dont want you to do that either, sounds miserable might as well play a server you can 6box on if that's the case.

Also, is there a specific class that is lacking community wise or for specific guilds that are recruiting?
cant go wrong playing a cleric or a bard, but id just pick w/e you want to play.

Any guild that have active raids or 6-12 mens after 8pm ?
you didn't list a timezone but most guilds on here raid in the evening, so it shouldn't be to hard to find a guild to play in.

Looking for honest feedback :)
wouldn't have even replied to this thread but you asked for honesty, so i felt like it was my duty to come type some letters.

The season 2 start is tentatively planned for last week of December/first week of January.

The second season will feature a unique theme in addition to the 1st season rules.

First season announcement:

The season 2 start is tentatively planned for last week of December/first week of January.

The second season will feature a unique theme in addition to the 1st season rules.

First season announcement:

Good to know! Might try that then. So seasonal characters can't interact with non-seasonal characters. After the season though, is the character still under the same restrictions? (Including not having access to Ikisith, etc.)

After the season though, is the character still under the same restrictions? (Including not having access to Ikisith, etc.)
all the seasonal stuff goes away and you are a normal character able to interact with everyone.

I’m actually considering playing again this season. I’m sure I’ll be low on playtime, so if I play, I’ll make a thread to help organize us slower people to meet for grouping/adepts/etc. Discord’s good, but better for more spur of the moment and those with consistent playtime.

Back
Top Bottom