CoI tarot Cards

Shazam

Dalayan Beginner
I know these are hard to get (Iv'e completed CoI augment on 3 different toons) but I have gone to dwarf fort last 2 days and cleared it and around it of every single dwarf a total of 6 times and not a single card has dropped.

Granted I only need a 4th (already have 3) but all this clearing and not a single card makes me think it is bugged.

I remember a whiel back that it was indeed bugged and cards wernt dropping so I decided to post here to make sure before I waste any more time on it.

Ssly wtf 8 clears, thats like 800 dorfs.

I had to clear the fort many moretimes than that for my last card. The drp rate is ridiculously low.

I cleared every night for a minimal of 4-5 hours of straight clearing usually with a decent or overpowered group. I did this for a week and a half to two weeks for my last card. Not exaggerating at all.

I know, but my point is that NO cards dropped, not even one of the 3 I had. This was while clearing every single dorf before repops with 2 wizards Ae ing and a pally tanking.

Can just be luck but would suck to kill thousands of the little guys then find out its bugged again and they arnt dropping.

I just finished this up on my 3rd toon, and thats the way the RNG works thier.

I had mulitpile clears with not a single card dropping. I also had one clear were a 4 cards dropped (of course not the ones I needed but).

I walked in thier again to farm.. first dwarf I killed dropped the card I needed *shrug*

RNG sucks thier but unless something is in fact screwd up thats normal.

Try clearing it a few more days and see what happens.

We were there like 3 hours and got all cards + some more to another guy.
So it's not that rare drop everytime.

Back
Top Bottom