COI quest help

Emerica

Dalayan Elder
So apparently when i was level 45 or whatever camping rotfang I had no idea this was part of the coi string. I turned in his head to said priestess, received a staff and no warning or dialogue telling me she might want this staff back to finish the actual quest. So since then ive deleted this thing(bag space gg) and kinda stuck on this last turn in so i can get the next rank. As a precaution i camped rotbros head again but cant turn it in for another. Is there anyway I can get another staff to turn this in or is there a way to delete this quest and start over on it somehow?

Turing that staff in will just set the quest to completed status, it's not necessary for upgrading augments.

Turing that staff in will just set the quest to completed status, it's not necessary for upgrading augments.

What? Yuu can turn it in? Where? I never figured out what I could do with it once receiving it.

A completely poor, destitute gnoll gave you her most prized possession, a worthless stick.

How evil do you have to be to accept that gift and not insist on giving it back??

A completely poor, destitute gnoll gave you her most prized possession, a worthless stick.

How evil do you have to be to accept that gift and not insist on giving it back??

I'd have to be even more evil to destroy it, wouldn't I?

I always just assumed the quest was going to be extended later. lol oh well.

Same for me, I had no idea you could give it back to her and I have completed all of the CoI missions. Including that list bit with the spector horde with the staff still in my bank... taking space up.

I thought I recalled the next quest be given on return of the staff.. though I could be wrong. Was a bit ago when I did that part of COI on my toons.

Back
Top Bottom