COI quest bugged

gelu

Dalayan Adventurer
EQ000026.jpg

If I'm mistaken that in order to complete Spirit Call quest, I must complete Until Death Us do Part quest. but I have Complete Spirit Call quest as the screen shot shows but Until Death Us Do Part is bugged in that it still thinks I have not completed the quest. Can someone please help me out and fix it. thanks

The staff you get from her, you turn it back into her after you finish the spirit thing with the gnoll priestess. that finishes the quests for gnoll priestess.

I just completed CoI with one of my characters a couple weeks ago, and I know Gelu started his long before I ever did so I logged on his character to see if I could find the issue. Which I did.

EQ000193.jpg

When I started, he had a Council Associate's Badge (very first badge from heartlands) which I was able to turn in to Researcher Delig to get the Council Assistant's Badge (pictured) However, when I attempted to turn in that badge to any of the advancement npcs, they would not accept it, they would simply hand it back.

I think the issue is that Gelu advanced past several ranks without upgrading his aug, and now the quest npcs don't know what to do with his aug when he turns in the assistant's badge.

Last edited:
A long time ago an npc told me that i have been promoted to senior assistant and to see Councillor IX in Underhill to get the upgraded aug. When I traded Councillor IX my badge he did not upgrade it but just gave me the same one back. So I stop doing the quest for a few months and now that i have started again and did more than enough quest for faction none of the npc's will upgrade my badge. So if someone will be so kind to help me out by one allowing the Councillor IX and other npc's to upgrade my badge or two just summon me the badge to where I'm at in the quest which is Council Junior Researcher Rank that would be very helpful.

I've modified Councillor IX to be able to handle situations like yours (Where you missed a badge turnin etc). I'm not certain it will work, so please let me know if there are any bugs with it, but it should be able to fix your situation.

Thanks for taking a look at that Thinkmeats, I'll try the turn in later tonight if Gelu does not beat me to it.

Back
Top Bottom