CoI Problems

NeoReloaded

Dalayan Elder
EXACT NAME OF QUEST NPC - Oceanwalker Gargan
WHAT STAGE OF THE QUEST YOU ARE ON - Supposed to do "Graverobbing" next.
WHAT THE QUEST NPC SAYS WHEN HAILED - Tells me the text for "Until Death Us Do Part"
EXACT NAMES OF ITEMS/NPCS INVOLVED IN THE ERROR - a gnoll priestess, Oceanwalker Gargan
YOUR OWN SPECULATION TO THE PROBLEM (if any) - I forgot to hail Oceanwalker Gargan after completing "Until Death Us Do Part" and immediately did "Spirit Call"

I don't believe Graverobbing is with Gargan. Him repeating the old text is a bug, but he's not holding any quests out on you.

I killed rotfang and turned in the head, then failed the gnoll priestess quest because she pathed into the damn ocean and I lost her. Gargan doesn't seem to know that I have ever visited the gnolls, never gave me a cmopletion message or a faction with COI message.

robopirateninja said:
I killed rotfang and turned in the head, then failed the gnoll priestess quest because she pathed into the damn ocean and I lost her. Gargan doesn't seem to know that I have ever visited the gnolls, never gave me a cmopletion message or a faction with COI message.

You can try this part of the quest as many times as you need to, just tell the priestess "I am ready."

Back
Top Bottom