COI- possible bug

gizmomanf

Dalayan Beginner
Hello, on my main Gizmomanf I seem to have a problem with COI quest " Until Death Us Do Part." My problem is this, im trying to advance my aug and move on to the next quest but when I check my journal, /cm journal completed, the quest mentioned above is still active and not complete. According to the Wiki, the quest only requires that a character travels to East Badlands and kills lord rotfang, recovers his head and returns it to " A Gnoll Priestess," in Starfall. I have killed lord rotfang and turned the head into Priestess but the quest remains active. I have checked and re-checked the Pristess to ensure I didnt miss anything. when I /cm journal 3 to review the quest, it basically says I have been rewarded, leading me to believe that was it. If there is something else to do then I have no idea where to look to do it. I hope that its a bug and somebody can fix it so I can move on to my next mission because I want a better aug. Also, I have killed lord rotfang again and tried turing his head in again but the priestess just gives the head back. Help please.

I ran into this same deal like everyone else who did COI. It's says in your journal it isn't complete but it is so no worries. Your best bet is to just move to different quests in thurg or in darkwoods so you can upgrade your augment.

So no worries on it saying it's not completed cause it is it's a known bug.

That step is not required to receive your final aug, i never did it and have the final aug now, so no worries there (at the time i did that step i actually USED the staff she gave me haha) and after i upgraded from that staff i never turned it back in and deleted it somewhere along the way.

Back
Top Bottom