CoI- How many missions is enough?

Kirin Folken

Dalayan Elder
Just completed what I thought would be the final mission to finish off my CoI aug.

Low and behold I was wrong....

I keep hearing that you dont have to do all of the missions, and that some are worth more then others. but I am now stareing down the last 2 missions I havn't done and wondering if a Flag might be off?

Only missions left:

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Brother Mine

btw: Home is were the heart is.... well seems TOTALY out of wack on diff vs everything else in the CoI quest. Bring a few friends it says... more like Bring a group of Tier 5+ toons or a small raid if you want to complete it LOL.

Other Note: Seems to be a few CoI missions that never leave your active Journal. But I have doubled check everything as I went throw missions to make sure I did get correct answer etc from quest NPCs and gone.. Completed mission (just doesn't seem to move them).

A Player in game mention that the quest might be done in brackets (can't skip to many from a given bracket). And since both these quest are in the last bracket of the aug that might be whats holding me back from completeting them.

Last edited:
I had two quests uncompleted when I got the final augment (not the same two). I'd do Brother Mine if I were you. It's one of the most difficult of the CoI quests so it's probably worth a good chunk of faction XP.

Not sure LOl after seeing Home is where the heart is I would say thats the most difficult of the CoI quests :).

About how hard does the Prottype hit for on the Brother Mine?

Wait... you did [Mercy] but you can't do [Home Is Where The Heart Is]?

Actually, everyone I've talked to about getting their CoI aug said when they got it, they lacked the above two quests (and in some cases [To Play in the Forest] failed).

[Brother Mine] isn't as difficult as [Home Is Where The Heart Is], so I'd recommend it.

I have 3 unfinished COI quests that ive moved to inactive and I finished my COI aug on the monk. Only thing I can suggest is you double check every NPC that issues quests to make sure you got all the flags for them.

Thanks!

Found out I was missing Mercy totaly forgot about that one. For good reason :( Mercy is just as bad if not worse then Home is where the heart is.

So currently going to go finish off brother Mine and see if that finaly triggers final Aug. So currently only missing 3 quests (soon to be 2, just need to do prototype fight).

Back
Top Bottom