COI faction bug

Cabdru

Dalayan Beginner
So I talked to the gnoll priestess in starfall and gave her rotfang's head before I had spoken to oceanwalker gargan in storm sea. The oceanwalker tells me to go talk to the gnoll priestess and help her out for quest update but when I speak to the gnoll priestess she has nothing left to say to me because I already completed that step of the COI quest before i got the quest flag from oceanwalker gargan. So since the priestess won't speak to me I cannot complete oceanwalker gargan's quest to speak to her and since i failed the rinbo quest I can no longer get enough faction to advance in my COI quest line until this gets fixed. This is happening on my character Cabdru.

Thanks for your help guys =)

I remember this happening. I just continued on all the other possible quests and I got the Aug to its current max level. BTW I failed Rinbo (as most have) and didn't do Prototype.

Everything actually looks to have gone through properly, and all the quest flags were where they should have been. You're just missing more quests you haven't started and are eligible for.

Back
Top Bottom