CoI: Deepocean Exploration

Leto

Dalayan Beginner
Doing the CoI quest Deepocean Exploration with Alud:

EXACT NAME OF QUEST NPC --> Oceanwalker Gargan.

WHAT STAGE OF THE QUEST YOU ARE ON --> supposed to be done.

WHAT THE QUEST NPC SAYS WHEN HAILED --> the original dialogue, like if I did not do the quest.

EXACT NAMES OF ITEMS/NPCS INVOLVED IN THE ERROR --> the statues and Oceanwalker Gargan in Storm Sea.

YOUR OWN SPECULATION TO THE PROBLEM (if any) --> months ago I scouted the statues. Gargan seemed to ignore that fact, so I thought that I did something bad and I was not like scouting all again. Yesterday I gave it another chance, this time with a druid alt. I noted in a paper the four statues scouted in Storm Sea and the other four in Sea of Swords, taking in all them the same message: "You have already explored this area". I returned to Gargan and he is still talking to me like if it was the first time i do it.

Thanks for reading.

Poke me on IRC, I'll have to manually examine your flags to figure out just what's going on.

edit: just a dialog bug with gargan, turns out

heh that had me stumped for a couple days when i was doing my aug. now its something i laugh about. so you finish them all yet leto?

heh that had me stumped for a couple days when i was doing my aug. now its something i laugh about. so you finish them all yet leto?

Aye. It was all ok. It's just I didn't know that Gargan keeps the same dialogue about the statues quest, even if you already scouted all them. And pretty sure I will laugh at this too. But not for now. :p

So, continuing now the faction quests. Great. Thanks for your interest.

Laters

Back
Top Bottom