CoI bug - Researcher badge

Someone had made a comment about Athica faction being currently bugged. This might be another example of bugged faction.

Oh yeah, that screenshot reminds me...

After turning in 56 of those Snow-Kobold Ears, Branral stopped taking any more ears, and my journal never updated saying I completed the quest [Dealing with the Snobolds]. Is there more to the quest, am I missing some quest flag somehow, or is my journal saying that Granral [sic] could still use more ears accurate?

Tarutao said:
Oh yeah, that screenshot reminds me...

After turning in 56 of those Snow-Kobold Ears, Branral stopped taking any more ears, and my journal never updated saying I completed the quest [Dealing with the Snobolds]. Is there more to the quest, am I missing some quest flag somehow, or is my journal saying that Granral [sic] could still use more ears accurate?

That bug got fixed a while ago. Try handing in the remaining 4 ears again, it should work. If it doesn't, that means that you handed in more than 56 ears during the bug; in that case, just move the quest to the inactive part of your journal and call it a day.

Turned in 60 of the ears today, he took emall and on the last four said "That's the last of 'em." Journal did not update though. I'll go farm four more and see what happens later today.

Back
Top Bottom