Codex of Power

Drotic

Dalayan Adventurer
I am trying to find out all of the details on this thing. Cant find for the life of me any of the useful posts. What I ran into are the polls about who gonna finish the tomes first :)

Anyways maybe Nwaij will come to the rescue. She usually good at this stuff. BTW anyone who has completed some of can post what it actually does in terms of dmg?

Not sure it's gonna be easy to establish the codex increase on a melee dps compared to a caster dps. It's a few % dmg at 65% completed (maybe what , 3 or 4% I dont remember the original dmg tbh :/ ) .

Yea, each tome is like, what, 5% increase for a 25% increase to heals, dmg, pets, etc when all 5 are done.

Dzillon said:
Not sure it's gonna be easy to establish the codex increase on a melee dps compared to a caster dps. It's a few % dmg at 65% completed (maybe what , 3 or 4% I dont remember the original dmg tbh :/ ) .

Yeah we were talking about that a while ago in vent. Going to be iffy to figure until a few of them are done.

Not sure, but my max crits for melee have increased ~5% and my DoTs have also increased this amount. I haven't made any parses lately, though. It 100% affects DoTs, however. Also, when you purchase a tome and open it, it tells you what all it increases and as far as I can tell, it does affect everything listed.

Spiritplx said:
Not sure, but my max crits for melee have increased ~5% and my DoTs have also increased this amount. I haven't made any parses lately, though. It 100% affects DoTs, however. Also, when you purchase a tome and open it, it tells you what all it increases and as far as I can tell, it does affect everything listed.
Yes, it does affect them all, but does the effect affect them all equally?

As a bard, my DoTs, nukes and healing songs have all increased by 5%. For melee damage, I haven't parsed lately, but i know my max hit with approximately the same attack was ~5% increased. If it is not the exact same all around, it is very close.

For other classes, I cannot say.

I happened to glance at the tome, last night. It includes melee damage now, too.

Reference cited!

Julon said:
I happened to glance at the tome, last night. It includes melee damage now, too.

Reference cited!
Pretty sure it always has said melee :psyduck:
iaeolan said:
Yes, it does affect them all, but does the effect affect them all equally?

Ah, my bad then. I didn't remember it saying melee and thought it noteworthy.

(And I'm sorry I missed your post. Hugs.)

Back
Top Bottom