Clockwork armor quest broken? Underhill Warrior GM

BenGordon

BLIXT GORDON
I took the quest from the warrior gm in underhill to collect the orc belts and completed this. He then told me to use the crest and sword and scare orc warriors, I completed that. He then told me he would make me clockwork armor if I got the armor molds from the clockwork mine in steamfront. (which I did, I collected the whole set of armor) now he refuses to respond to my Hail. Is anyone else having this problem, has somone completed the clockwork armor quest? The warrior GM cons amiable, I even /petitioned to have this problem fixed and was advised to post here. Anything helps!

Thanks

Behn- 17 gnome warrior
Rehn- 17 gnome cleric

I think you're meant to give him the items rather than talk to him again, try saying the trigger-line for some of the armour pieces. I've probably overheard a few of them in one of the my logs in case you don't know what they are.

Edit:
Ok, heres a few I overheard

Code:
Training Master Drusko says, 'If ya can ferry some ore back here, I can make a piece of armor for ya. The amount of ore needed all depends on what piece ya want made. I can make a [breasplate], [greaves], [gauntlets], [boots], [armguards], and [bracers]. Yer also gonna need the appropriate [clockwork mold] for each piece.' 

Training Master Drusko says, 'Well, the breastplate will take three pieces of ore and a clockwork breastplate mold.' 

Training Master Drusko says, 'The bracers are by far the easiest piece to make. Each bracer takes one piece of ore, and a clockwork bracer mold. Get 'em and I'll fix it right up!' 

Training Master Drusko says, 'Hrm, for the greaves yer gonna need three pieces of ore and a 

Training Master Drusko says, 'Ahh, gauntlets eh? Well, they aren't too tough to make. Just get me two pieces of ore and a clockwork gauntlet mold, and I'll make something to cover your hands!' 
'
 Training Master Drusko says, 'The boots are fairly easy to make - probably up there with the gauntlets in difficulty. Just get me two pieces of ore and a clockwork boot mold and I'll make 'em fer ya!' 

Training Master Drusko says, 'Let's see here... the armguards will take two pieces of ore and a clockwork armguard mold. Get those and I'll make yer new protective armguards!'

zark4pres

Zarky, I just want to thank you for taking the time to use some common sense which I obviously didn't. You were exactly right, and I just completed all the clockwork armor quests. Furthermore I would like to nominate Zarky for some sort of SoD humanitarian award because this problem was truely frustrating me. All is right in underhill and I hope for the sake of all gnomes that the warrior GM in underhill is fixed.

Every single quest NPC I have met so far gives me a quest and if I hail him again will give me the details of the items or the tasks he wishes me to complete. I completely understand that fixing this minute discrepancy is not the priority of the staff. However, I am sure that in the future one less gnome will be confused and if we can save one gnome from confusion...who can stop us?

-I owe you one zark keep up the good work

Behn- 18 gnome warrior
Rehn- 17 gnome cleric

Back
Top Bottom