Clicky spell rupture and where it stands?

Mean Gorilla

Dalayan Beginner
Recently in auction, I noticed a pair of gauntlets up for sale (forgive me I misplaced the name). Anyways, these gauntlets are 21AC +60hp with some other random stats. What I'm interested in is the 1.5 second clicky that casts a spell called rupture. The seller tells me that rupture is a hate spell with a dot (not hate via dot). Seeing the stats on these gloves, they are superior as far as AC/HP goes to cmal3 gloves and I was curious where they stand as far as hate goes compared to the spells shroud of pain (Cmal3 Warr gloves) and shadow vortex (Cmal1 Warr Gloves). Unfortunately, the rupture gloves are bugged and cannot be casted (Gives the message out of charges) so I can't get definative anwsers from the seller. I was hoping a developer could tell me where it stands as far as hate and whether it will have a cooldown in between casts once the bug is fixed.

I don't know if it's right or not but spell parser says rupture increase hate by 0 (wtf?), and is a 40 point dot over 7 ticks.

The spell parser isn't always correct as far as effects go. And I highly, highly doubt the effect is more agro than the cmal3 gloves, as the Gloves of Ruination are droppable/sellable and as far as I've seen not nearly as rare as Gladiator's gloves.

Back
Top Bottom