Cleric - 65 - LF Guild

Enderi

Dalayan Adventurer
Bordin
Cleric - 65
AA: 35
MQ - Up to HUC

Newly 65, been grinding AA and Tmap loot. Looking to join an active raid guild.

Playtimes can vary by a lot, but duration does not. I play for about 15 hours a week. Playtime can be anytime on the weekends unless RL plans, and weeknights, anytime between 5pm and 11pm EST.

If any guilds out there need a cleric, drop me a line in game with what kind of pre-requisites I am missing/should I work on as priority.

Have some raid experience on SoD. A lot of raid experience from live.
Alts include a Paladin with 140AA

Last edited:
Hey there, send me a tell in game

We are not recruiting at the moment.. but we may be able to make an exception for a 3rd cleric. We raid Monday and Wednesday nights starting at 5pm Pacific and you must be able to make these nights and stay for 5 hours. An occasional absence is okay as real life does interfere, but the idea is for Monday and Wednesdays we make it a priority over real life non emergencies and we attend to progress the guild.

We do raid occasionally other nights, but they are not mandatory, and mostly done to farm relics. We just broke into Tier 8 which is pretty good since we are casual/hardcore guild (meaning Mon/Wed, hard core raiding, but we have lives so other nights casual).

Anyway, good group of people, and we do treat our members well.

Last edited:
Hey there, send me a tell in game

We are not recruiting at the moment.. but we may be able to make an exception for a 3rd cleric. We raid Monday and Wednesday nights starting at 5pm Pacific and you must be able to make these nights and stay for 5 hours. An occasional absence is okay as real life does interfere, but the idea is for Monday and Wednesdays we make it a priority over real life non emergencies and we attend to progress the guild.

We do raid occasionally other nights, but they are not mandatory, and mostly done to farm relics. We just broke into Tier 8 which is pretty good since we are casual/hardcore guild (meaning Mon/Wed, hard core raiding, but we have lives so other nights casual).

Anyway, good group of people, and we do treat our members well.

True story. They even treat me well and i'm one helluva douche.

No worries broham, our recruitment is closed, but everyone can always use an extra cleric.

Let me or Kakos know if the time slot opens up :)

Back
Top Bottom