Caster Mascot quest in South Newport

Sagiscorpius

Dalayan Adventurer
I've finished 2 parts to this quest, and I'm supposed to read the letters to find out what to do next. The letters won't open unfortunately. Is this quest unfinished or bugged?

i also did the first 2 steps of this quest but i cannot find out what i am suposed to do when he tells me to go to the one guys house and throw explosives at him till he gives something back.

Howdy, I have been doing this quest, however I don't know if its the same ones. I did the first two parts, Beating up Janitor Tomlin and taking his clothes, along with gettin the ratman ale for Guard Emil and getting the helmet case from the Illusionist. The next part I am told to get 4 Sigil's of Unmaking from gnolls in BB. So far I haven't had any of these drop. But from what you guys are saying about this questline, I am beginning to think there are different ones for the classes, I am currently mage and was wondering are the ones you guys doing Enchanter or Wizard, or is this a whole nother quest line that I havne't found yet. Thanks in advance.

I just doublechecked, the sigils do indeed drop. You might just be getting unlucky.

edit: ah, they're only dropping from 'a gnoll brute'; that's a bit of a nasty bottleneck. I'll be adding them to other gnolls' loot tables.

I've done this quest, but can't turn in my letters.. do I need to turn in th explosive helm and wiz gloves along with the letters? if so I destroyed the wiz gloves because I thought it was a wiz glove quest at 1st.

My daughter was trying this quest, however Janitor Tomlin didnt drop anything (she killed him several times), as when he declares "I Yield" he just came back for more.

*note: I havent looked at her doing this quest, is she missing a vital point here ?

She's now KoS to the Hand of Life and can't receive any temple services, is this right ?

Thanks for any input :)

Kev

Back
Top Bottom