Captain Vazan's Strongbox

huey

Dalayan Elder
Is the strongbox quest in Stormkeep broken? I've done the quest up to the final turn in, but when I hand Captain Vazan the Locked Strongbox he just gives it back. Am I missing something?

Kindly. Everything else works as in the wiki. I noticed that every time I hail him I can go through the full text progression as if we had never had the quest conversation, although it only updated the journal the first time. That might not mean anything though.

So I'm warmly now from orc teeth and tried it again from the start. It still didn't work, and it's kind of a bummer since you take a small faction hit from killing Praetor Gresh. Now I've taken this hit twice seemingly for no reason. Has anyone else attempted this quest ever? Has anyone ever been successful with it?

started it but never finished it. it might be your faction isnt high enough or it might be the quest is borked. I ended up killing giants so yea. Guess just keep raising faction and maybe someone important will see this and check it out.

Actually read your quest text. Vazan gives the quest, but tells you to take it to someone else, if i remember correctly.

The quest is part of a progressive quest given in Stormkeep. It works fine - I have two characters that have completed that part and are in fact several steps past it...the quest is fairly old and rarely done so periodically someone asks if it is still available, which it is.

Scour the wiki and you will find the other parts to this quest and the quest that it is a part of...

Wolfwalker - says it works at dubious. right now I'm warmly

Gawain - do you really think I'd take the time to post on here about it if I hadn't even bothered reading the quest text? you eventually supposedly after a few steps have to give the box you loot off Jeorg back to Vazan. (well the wiki says the Captain anyway)

http://www.angrygamer.net/sodwiki/index.php?title=Captain_Vazan's_Strongbox

Sstecik - I've read the whole progression of quests. I know all about it. I know it's there. It's just the final turn in isn't seeming to work. When was the last time you completed it? Perhaps it broke since.

Back
Top Bottom