Cant progress main quest

daur

Dalayan Beginner
Made it all the way into Valley of Erimal for the first time on my beastlord. I started to explore and some vendor attacked me so my pet killed them instantly. Now im kos to guards and can't even make it to high seeker gavin. Can anything be done or is my character just bricked?

I am pulling this out of my ass but its possible an npc in erimal or near it or one of the reconciliators in the world might have a repair faction quest, but its also very possible you just need a dev to save you.

Since this is one of the more important factions I assume a fix exists like some of the city factions but its seems to not be on the wiki if it is.

I am pulling this out of my ass but its possible an npc in erimal or near it or one of the reconciliators in the world might have a repair faction quest, but its also very possible you just need a dev to save you.

Since this is one of the more important factions I assume a fix exists like some of the city factions but its seems to not be on the wiki if it is.
yeah the reconcile npcs didnt do anything when i tried. how do i even contact a dev?

Back
Top Bottom