Can we get another Dev Q&A?

DodoBot

Dalayan Elder
Just as the title sounds. A little less than a year ago, the devs did a public chat to talk about what the current development priorities of the game were. At the time, beastlord changes were in full swing, 2.5 development was starting to spin up again, and a lot of little things were being adjusted. Since then, we've had a great deal of changes go live, most notably the new client. With some of the most critical bugs finally being squashed, a lot of players are curious as to what the next steps are for SOD's development. With that in mind, would it be possible to schedule another public question and answer session on the topic of current and near-future development priorities (as time permits of course)? I think it would go a long way toward clarifying the current direction of the game for newbies and veteran players alike.

Thoughts?

To be honest I don't see the point in this at the moment. With 2.5 out just under two months ago there is still a lot of issues to iron out for the dev crew and I imagine that will gobble up all their available time in the coming months.

This is a nice idea for when everything with 2.5 finally smooths out imho :)

I think most of us can agree the current dev priority is bug fixes. It is obvious that is the current focus. If you want to ask a dev a question though try IRC. When they get to the question it will be answered or given a version of "no comment".

Never hurts to ask as long as manners are remembered. :D

Back
Top Bottom