Bugged Gods and Mortals quest?

Marchie

Dalayan Adventurer
I've come across a bug for the quest Gods and Mortals. The problem is that I've made the pledge to Enthann but it still labels me as Unsworn, I've zoned and logged a bunch and still Unsworn, as well I never got the gate neck item from him either. Even my Fomelo shows a blank, and not Unsworn like in game shows. I've tried talking to him again to pledge but he tells me I'm already sworn to Deity.

Now there’s the problem I'm facing guess I'll tell you what I did step by step.
1. Went to Island of Voices and talked to Priest Jelnas (quest then updated to complete status)
2. Talked to Enthann to pledge to him, after a system like message popped and told me I would have to zone or log before it could update from Unsworn.
3. Logged then came back on to Unsworn status, nothing has changed since.

Things I've noticed since is that when conning Voice of Enthann he's ally to me.
Also hailing him only gives one dialogue choice when others have 2, what I mean by that is when you hail, you then reply with the first dialogue "What is the alignment and demands of your faith" then after that "I'm ready to server XXX" where Enthann only has "I'm ready to server", so I don't know if that’s just a specific NPC problem or working as intended there.

Here are some Screenshots.

Any updates about this? I'm wondering now since I've asked around and it seems people have made pledges and seem fine, yet my character is still bugged.

Back
Top Bottom