bugged fish

crunchy

*Web Developer and Fomelo Guru*
Working on fishing, I fished up stacks of warpfish and darkwood doublehead as well as fish scales and baby renderfish.

Oddly, the warpfish and darkwood doublehead show as [magic item] and the vendor won't buy them from me. The other fish sold ok.

Dunno if this is intended or if it's a bug. Couldn't find any info on it on the wiki though, so assumed it's a bug.

iaeolan said:
Considering the origin and side effects of magic in dalaya, I wouldnt buy them either

Understandable, but would you care for this bridge I have for sale? Give ya a good price.

iaeolan said:
It made gnomes ffs... what do you think it does to fish?

well, gnomes aren't sellable either, so guess I see your point. Now you have me wondering if the fish I sold were the fish that are bugged. In Dalaya, a non-magical fish must be the oddity.

crunchy said:
Oddly, the warpfish and darkwood doublehead show as [magic item] and the vendor won't buy them from me.

These fish are probably part of a brewing tradeskill or similar that has not been implemented or known about yet. That's my assumption after finding no use for them.

Dump them back in the river as they make for interesting burly.

Plaguewracked Bullheads are like this also. They aren't magic but they wont sell to a vendor.

Emiljon said:
Plaguewracked Bullheads are like this also. They aren't magic but they wont sell to a vendor.

Would -you- buy a fish that was wracked with the plague?

Back
Top Bottom