Brand new to SoD

Seracid

Dalayan Beginner
Hey there!

Over the last few years I've dabbled in P99 and (more recently) TAKP. In each of their forums, in rather old posts, there is mention of a place called Shards of Dalaya. Folks tended to speak favorably of it, but I had (wrongly) assumed that it was no more. I decided to browse options on eqemu a couple days ago and saw that it did indeed still exist...so I decided to give it a shot!

With everything being essentially a new game here, I look forward to figuring things out.

Thanks for having me and thanks for still being around for me to try!

Hey there!

Over the last few years I've dabbled in P99 and (more recently) TAKP. In each of their forums, in rather old posts, there is mention of a place called Shards of Dalaya. Folks tended to speak favorably of it, but I had (wrongly) assumed that it was no more. I decided to browse options on eqemu a couple days ago and saw that it did indeed still exist...so I decided to give it a shot!

With everything being essentially a new game here, I look forward to figuring things out.

Thanks for having me and thanks for still being around for me to try!
I annoyingly copy this post when these types of threads pop up because this game is so awesome and I hope people connect with it. I haven't played in many years but I keep a bit of tabs on what's going on and believe everything still applies.

Look into doing these quests (1 and 2) which I mention because they have a level cap. You don't want to pass these by!

Check out this post by Grinkles, one of the most helpful people in the history of civilization. While your at it, you may look into his post history and just keep learning.

Cesspits is a zone for young players to find great exp and usable gear. You get a high level zone experience in a low level zone. It is level capped at level 29 (this may have changed), so get there before then to grab all the gear you want. I believe I went there at lvl 10 and stayed for great exp past lvl 20.

A couple other recommendations:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom