Bored with life

oozu1234

Dalayan Adventurer
Hey guys, Oozu here, Looking for something to do, bored with the current steam inventory. Would really love to play my bard or my warrior, Renduin and Renmaw.

Heres the catch, If your guild is on the verge of dying don't really want to join because i seem to do that everytime, and then i go on a 6+ month hiatus and boooooo.

I can only play Sun, Mon, Tues, Weds 6 PM PST to 11 PM PST. I can maybe wake up earlier but i couldnt stay longer than 11. Thursday and Saturday are real iffy, but may be able to work something out. I am unable to play on fridays.

Hey guys, Oozu here, Looking for something to do, bored with the current steam inventory. Would really love to play my bard or my warrior, Renduin and Renmaw.

Heres the catch, If your guild is on the verge of dying don't really want to join because i seem to do that everytime, and then i go on a 6+ month hiatus and boooooo.

I can only play Sun, Mon, Tues, Weds 6 PM PST to 11 PM PST. I can maybe wake up earlier but i couldnt stay longer than 11. Thursday and Saturday are real iffy, but may be able to work something out. I am unable to play on fridays.
i welcome you snuggle bug be my friend once again let us slay

Back
Top Bottom