Boo booo

windows777

Dalayan Elder
Boo boo I did my murk quests refugee quests main quest got vah back murk spell runic 1 and 2 a bunch of t11-13 geer 80+ tomes and no one to raid with and no way to progress... Sucks so much time invested and can't even do anything worthwhile.. not to mention the poor server pop... Well back to agnar.. if any high tier raiding guilds need a bard for something hit me up... Oh I forgot I work evenings now lol <3 miss all you dalayans -crownk

and I thought this thread was gonna be about trying to get us to steal a picanic basket....

Boo boo I did my murk quests refugee quests main quest got vah back murk spell runic 1 and 2 a bunch of t11-13 geer 80+ tomes and no one to raid with and no way to progress... Sucks so much time invested and can't even do anything worthwhile.. not to mention the poor server pop... Well back to agnar.. if any high tier raiding guilds need a bard for something hit me up... Oh I forgot I work evenings now lol <3 miss all you dalayans -crownk

You weirdo

whats your name on agnarr? i'm gonna come train you with my monk then chain KS your group while you recover

Back
Top Bottom