Bone Pestle from Warpstone Caverns

Pyro_Blast

Dalayan Beginner
So the Mage Quest NPC in South Newport tells me that for my next task that, among other things, I'm supposed to go get a Bone Pestle from a Vulfwere Raider in Warpstone Caverns. Now, I've gained 3 levels while killing these and the elders that they spawn with and I haven't seen one. I'm wondering if it's a bug or if the drop is just EXTREMELY rare. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

I killed all of Warpstone several times (farming Blackbane - god, the horrors) and never saw one drop.

Basically there's two Vulfwere Raiders in the db. One of them drops it really commonly and the other does not drop it at all.

Perhaps the ones dropping the pestle aren't actually spawning.

So do these other Vulfwere raiders spawn anywhere? or are the lower stuff their PH's? any clues? still having no luck...

Pyro_Blast said:
So do these other Vulfwere raiders spawn anywhere? or are the lower stuff their PH's? any clues? still having no luck...

Maybe. They'll all have the pestle in a few hours when I get home, so just wait it out and kill the ones you normally do.

The ones that drop the pestel all the time are along the river on the left is a camp going to the north east of the zone, a named vulfware spawns there too. They almost always drop it.
And the named drops an enchanted forging hammer

Back
Top Bottom