echo "Your an asshat ".$asshat."\n";
}

me fail english? that's unpossible!

unitard%201.png

Thinkmeats said:
me fail english? that's unpossible!

unitard%201.png

I waited so long for a reply and it was a "your/you're" stab

AGGGGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAY FINSTAR

if(Finster) == 'Yes'
set(Kirith The Keeper) loot.table ==(headband of madness), (Visor of the Wardkeeper)

if(Hammer of Warding) == 'Yes' (delete from loot table)

Draxx said:
HAY FINSTAR

if(Finster) == 'Yes'
set(Kirith The Keeper) loot.table ==(headband of madness), (Visor of the Wardkeeper)

Ahh, this explains a few things I guess

if(SoD) == true
set(volkov) fun.table == false

orrr

if(volkov) == false
set(ruin) wipe.table == true
else set (ruin) whine.table = true and helpless.table == true

Draxx said:
HAY FINSTAR

if(Finster) == 'Yes'

oh shit :(

if(High Cheiftan Farhanniath) == Spawned w/FullClear
set(ruin) /camp
sendmsg(kade) "Hey, High Cheiftan is up, Ruin cleared to him, let's take it"

if(steel) == alts
setlootable (Daidem of Tarhyl's Anointed)
rot

sendmsg(Volkov) "Hey, your hat went to an alt"

Draxx said:
set(ruin) /camp

if(steel) == alts
rot

Wow, Zhak Draxx, your relentless distortion of the facts and outdated jabs never cease to amuse. Yes, one night we had loads of trouble with disconnections and couldnt get the mob down and Steel swooped in the next nite and killed him. Big deal. You know as well as we do that we have no trouble killing that mob. How bout you grow up and get over the hate-on. It was weak and smacked of insecurity when Zhak did it. Get a new gig.

Draxx said:
set(ruin) /camp

if(steel) == alts
rot

i lol'ed

Well finally TM and Dynak both showed a little skill. Woldaff, I'm still waiting on you to give us something that semi-resembles usable code.

Malleus said:
Wow, Zhak Draxx, your relentless distortion of the facts and outdated jabs never cease to amuse. Yes, one night we had loads of trouble with disconnections and couldnt get the mob down and Steel swooped in the next nite and killed him. Big deal. You know as well as we do that we have no trouble killing that mob. How bout you grow up and get over the hate-on. It was weak and smacked of insecurity when Zhak did it. Get a new gig.

Dude I was kidding... Where zhak had real legitimate hatred for ruin/steel/PR/whatever, I don't usually mean the jabs I throw out. It was a funny situation for us, and even Volkov laughed about it. I was in vent when him and Rurho were talking about it. Relax.

Draxx said:
Dude I was kidding... Where zhak had real legitimate hatred for ruin/steel/PR/whatever, I don't usually mean the jabs I throw out. It was a funny situation for us, and even Volkov laughed about it. I was in vent when him and Rurho were talking about it. Relax.
i wasn't there, i know nothing, but i read the draxxanger, and it sounded zhakish to me =(.

Aaubert said:
i wasn't there, i know nothing, but i read the draxxanger, and it sounded zhakish to me =(.

You want to hear Finanger? I DOWNLOADED PANGYA GOLF TO PLAY WITH YOU AND IM STUCK PLAYING IT WITH ZORLAFT CAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL JOIN ME AND I ORIGINALLY DOWNLOADED IT TO PLAY WITH THE MATTY MACHINE BUT YOU DISAPPEAR WHAT THE HECK MATTTTTT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Finny said:
You want to hear Finanger? I DOWNLOADED PANGYA GOLF TO PLAY WITH YOU AND IM STUCK PLAYING IT WITH ZORLAFT CAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL JOIN ME AND I ORIGINALLY DOWNLOADED IT TO PLAY WITH THE MATTY MACHINE BUT YOU DISAPPEAR WHAT THE HECK MATTTTTT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

/yawn

ScriptName HappylandChillvilleScript

Short controlvar
Short button

Begin OnLogin
If ( controlvar == 0 )
MessageBox "Blah Blah GRRR SPAM Noob LOL? , "Gnolls", "Gnolls", "Gnolls", "Gnolls"
Set controlvar to 1
ElseIf ( controlvar > 1 )
Login
EndIf
End

Begin GameMode
If ( controlvar == 1 )
Set button to GetButtonPressed
If ( button == -1 )
Return
ElseIf ( button == 2)
MessageBox "Your answer was wrong in a humorous manner."